- Combine your certificate and CA certificate(s) into one file (e.g. your.server.pem).
- Move the file created, as a result of the previous step, to the location where you store certificates (Examples: /usr/share/ssl/certs/, /etc/ssl/certs/)
- Move your private key, that you created when you generated your CSR, to the location where you store private keys. (e.g. /etc/ssl/certs/private/)
- Update 'vsftpd.conf' in your favorite text-editor with:
- rsa_cert_file = /path/to/your.server.pem
- rsa_private_key_file = /path/to/your.key
- Restart vsftpd. Examples:
- /etc/init.d/vsftpd restart
- /sbin/service/vsftpd restart
ORkillall vsftpd vsftpdYour vsftp server is now secured through SSL/TLS.