We will email you a zip file containing the following :
- Root certificate
- Intermediate CA certificate
- server/domain certificate
The file must be in PKCS #7 format in order to be imported into a Server Certificate object. The file must contain all of the certificates that should be imported into the object (the root-level CA certificate, the intermediate CA certificates, and the server certificate).
To view the subject is to double click the certificate that we (CA) sent you, then click on the detail tab and go to the subject area.
To install the Certificates:
- Import both the "Intermediate CA certificate" and " Root certificate" into Internet Explorer by double clicking on each of the certificates and choosing import. Make sure they are imported into the correct stores, "Intermediate CA certificate" should go into the intermediate store and "Rootcertificate" should go into the root store.
- Double click the certificate that was signed by us (your server/domain certificate) and go to the details tab, then click on Copy to File. Next, Select "Cryptographic Message Syntax Standard - PKCS #7 Certificates (.P7B)" and select the "Include all certificates in the certification path if possible" check box. Name the file (for example "c:\mycert"). This step will put the Trusted Root, Intermediate Root, and End Server certificates into one.
- Go to Console One and to the certificate that created the Certificate Signing Request (CSR). Go to the Public Key Certificate Tab. Select Import, select "No Trusted Root Certificate available", and then Next. Import the Server Certificate that you created.
- After the import you should be able to validate the certificate and use it.
- The certificate is now ready to use.