Chat With Us
We are here for you!
Talk to a fellow human.
1. Log on to DirectAdmin Control Panel.
2. Go to the "SSL certificates" panel (underneath Advanced Features).
3. Select the option "Paste a pre-generated certificate and key".
4. Open your Private Key file and your Certificate file (Mostly in the name of yourdomainname.crt or ordernumber.crt) in Notepad and paste them both in the text box.
NOTE : Paste the Private key and then paste the certificate file content
5. When you are done, click Save.
6. Return to the 'SSL Certificates' panel and click 'Click here to paste a Root CA Certificate (AddtrustexternalCAroot.crt).
7. Paste the intermediate certificate (Based on type of certificate you have get intermediate file )followed by the root certificate in the text box.
OR : Simply Get the CA-Bundle and paste it into the CA-Certificate field.
8. Make sure you select option "Use a CA Cert".
9. Click Save.
10.All certificates are now installed.