Comodo is the largest single-brand certificate authority in the world.
Comodo SSL Certificate is the quickest and most cost-effective way for an online business to protect customer transactions. Comodo offers the broadest array of PKI digital certificates, covering a range of types and terms, fully-featured certificate management solutions, more browser recognition than any other vendors, and great value-add packages.
As a WebTrust certified Certification Authority (CA), Comodo meets the highest standards of confidentiality, system reliability and pertinent business practices as judged through qualified independent audits.
Available Certificate Types
|Warranty level (max.)||$1,750,000||$250,000||$250,000||$250,000||$10,000|
|2048-bit root keys|
|128/256 bit encryption|
|99.9% browser ubiquity|
|TrustLogo site seal|
|Unlimited server licenses|
|Priority phone support|
|30 money back guarantee|
|Green address bar|
|Designed for MS Exchange|
- Digital signature ensures confidentiality
- Secure message encryption
- Protection against identity theft
- Integrates with Microsoft Office and major applications
- No monthly or annual volume commitments
- Quick and easy management system that provides reporting and real-time order tracking
- Immediate access to resell Comodo’s entire range of security products and services at discounted rates
PCI Scans with HackerGuardian
HackerGuardian is a fully configurable vulnerability assessment and reporting service for networks and web servers. Our remote audits run over 60,000 individual security tests on an organization’s servers and provide an executive report on those vulnerabilities.
Because Comodo is PCI Security Council Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV), our HackerGuardian PCI Control Center range provides everything a merchant needs to become compliant with the PCI Council Data Security Standards (DSS) vulnerability scanning guidelines.
|Features||PCI Scan Service||PCI Scan Service Enterprise|
|On Demand Scanning|
|Schedule Scan Facility|
|Port Scan Audit Reports|
|PCI Scan Report|
|Executive Summary Reports|
|Max # of IP's||5||20|
|Max Scans Per Quarter||10||unlimited|
|Max # concurrent scans||25||25|
- Fast, low cost way of meeting the PCI scanning guidelines helps merchants save time and money.
- Identifying and fixing any security vulnerabilities reduces risks for acquiring banks.
- Official 'PCI Compliant' report after every successful scan simplifies reporting processes.
HackerProof - Daily Vulnerability Scan & Trustmark
Behind HackerProof is a powerful daily scanning engine that ensures HackerProof websites meet Comodo's standards. HackerProof also provides a trustmark that is displayed on a website to build trust and confidence. Many studies have shown how a visual indicator that reminds visitors of their security helps improve sales conversion. The interactive trustmark provides up to date scanning information to visitors for added assurance.
- Increase sales and reduce shopping cart abandonment
- Consistent placement of the HackerProof Trustmark throughout your website
- Enjoy our exclusive Point to Verify™ technology and invite more interaction to build trust for your website
- Protect customers or users from phishing attacks and stay ahead of today’s threats
- Automate a daily scan on your HackerProof domain so you can save time - set it and forget it