In addition to the 'Live Chat' feature at the top of the interface, the support section contains links to the acquirer interface user guide and to the Comodo support portal. The support portal contains a knowledgebase and allows you to submit tickets regarding any questions you have about the interface.
You can freely browse the knowledgebase articles and FAQs, but to submit a ticket you first need to create an account at support.comodo.com. To do this:
- Click the 'Support' link in the left-navigation of the acquirer interface
- Open the link to the support ticketing system. This will take you to support.comodo.com
- Register for a support account if you do not already have one
- Click 'Submit a Ticket'
- Select 'HackerGuardian' from the list of products then click 'Next'
- Fill out your name, email and order number
- Describe your problem and click 'Submit'
Your ticket will be queued and you will receive a response to your email address within 24 hours of ticket submission.
You can also directly email Comodo support at firstname.lastname@example.org