HackerGuardian PCI Scan Compliancy is an on-demand network security auditing service that enables merchants and service providers to comply with the quarterly scanning requirements of the Payment Card Industry (PCI). The service tests externally facing IP addresses with over 60,000 individual vulnerability checks and helps administrators identify security flaws; backdoors; un-patched software and other ways hackers can compromise a network.
PCI Compliance Features include:
- Remote audits which run over 60,000 individual tests on an organization's servers and networks
- Official 'PCI Scan Compliant' reports from a PCI SAQ Approved Scan Vendor
- Schedule Daily, weekly or other user defined time-interval audit reports
- Audit Reports contain clear advice on how to fix any security vulnerabilities
- Scans for weaknesses both at the perimeter and beyond the firewall
- Fine tunes audits to network requirements with over 60 user definable parameters
- Allows customers to target and test specific ports and services for specific vulnerabilities
- Tests all 64,535 ports of an IP for open ports and potential Trojan attacks
- 90 day Free Trial - includes PCI Scan Compliant report to submit to acquiring banks
Automatic Daily vulnerability scanning & website certification
HackerGuardian PCI PLUS Daily Scanning provides certification that your site is safe from hackers. Every 24 hours, we run a huge range of attacks on client websites to identify any potential weaknesses and security holes that a hacker might exploit.
- Comprehensive vulnerability testing of web, mail, ftp and other internet facing ports typically left open by most firewall configurations
- "Smart Service Recognition" ensuring that any server running on non-standard ports is also autodetected and tested
- Set and forget - after the simple configuration process, HackerGuardian will help make sure your servers are secure and will prove this fact to your customers
- Backed by Comodo, providing authentication and assurance to 150,000 websites worldwide
Features in depth
Fast and comprehensive remote auditing
HackerGuardian runs over 60,000 tests on your organization's servers and network then provides clear advice on how to fix any security vulnerabilities it discovers.
PCI Scan Compliant reports by an approved scanning vendor
After every scan you'll receive a detailed Audit report summarizing any identified security holes. Alongside each discovered threat you'll find remediation advice cross-referenced to help make sure you fix the problem. After a successful scan (no vulnerabilities with a CVSS base score greater than 4.0), Scan Compliancy users can download an official PCI Compliant report that can be submitted to acquiring institutions.
Immediate Security, Immediate ROI
Ensuring networks and computer systems are kept secure is an essential element of any IT infrastructure. It's also an undeniable drain on IT resources. HackerGuardian, as a remote web-based service, involves no set up and is easy to run and maintain - meaning valuable members of your IT staff are not distracted from more productive activities.
Detects the threats your firewall doesn't see
Firewalls have to leave certain ports open for the operation of web, mail, ftp and other Internet based services - leaving you vulnerable to exploitation on these very ports. HackerGuardian vulnerability scans identify and deliver fix recommendations on all these avenues of insecurity
As new threats and vulnerabilities emerge, new HackerGuardian plug-ins are developed to detect them. HackerGuardian is continuously updated with these latest additions via a direct feed - providing up to the second security against the latest vulnerabilities.
Smart service recognition
Each administrator has a different view of how their network should be set up. Hacker Guardian recognizes and scans servers running on any non-standard ports (e.g. a web server running on port 8080.) Even if a host runs the same service twice or more, HackerGuardian detects and tests them all.