Allows merchants of all sizes to conduct five free vulnerability scans during a 90 day period - use as many as necessary to achieve the PCI standards. After each scan, you are supplied with a report which identifies any security vulnerabilities alongside solutions and risk mitigation advice.
Free PCI Compliance Scan
- Gain PCI scan compliance with vulnerability scanning by a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor
- License valid for five scans over three IP addresses during a 90 day period
- Secure web-based management allows you to configure and run the scans at your own pace
- Detailed reports identify security holes and contain fix recommendations
- PCI 'self assessment' questionnaire available via online wizard
- Get 'Ready-to-submit' PCI compliance reports to send to your bank
Why do I need Free PCI Compliance Scan?
Choose HackerGuardian Free PCI Scan if:
- You are a single website merchant that just needs a basic PCI scan compliance report and questionnaire to submit to their merchant bank
- You need comprehensive post scan report with threat mitigation advice to help you pass the PCI requirements
- You have experienced IT staff that can remediate any vulnerabilities without the need for multiple retesting
- You do not require support
- You do not require in-depth server auditing and vulnerability proofing using the full range of HackerGuardian plug-in tests
- You only need to pass the minimum mandated for PCI compliance
- You need to trial a PCI scan compliance service before deploying the service on a larger network
Why HackerGuardian for your PCI compliance scan?
If you successfully pass the PCI criteria (no vulnerabilities of severity level 3 or above), you will also be provided with a 'PCI Compliance Report' that can be sent to your acquiring bank as an assertion of compliance.
Comodo also helps merchants with the Annual Self Assessment Questionnaire in the form of an online wizard.